Sheffield Occupational Health and Safety Association :: View topic - Read this for something wonderful and exciting

Author
Executive Committee
Executive Committee

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quote Back to top
Well, I had to get you to open this up! I have just read the few introductions and being an inquisitive type of person wondered why so few are baring their souls to the group. Come on, share your experience with the group, tell us all your innermost thoughts.....relating to health and safety of course. I doubt there are any really shy members out there, you can't be to do the job. Just to help to lighter side of life, I have even submitted a photograph of myself that would scare kids away from a fireplace. We all know I am really a willowy blonde, well I would be if I were several feet taller. Also don't forget to read my HSE Newsletter if you don't get it direct, it may save you hours of trawling the HSE site though in no way does it replace the whole site, that would be an impossibility. What it does is point you to the new items being posted with links to ease the way. I hope that if you have managed to read this the whole way through and will now consider introducing yourselves formally.
Cheers Diane

P.Marsh
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quote Back to top
I hope you all do feel comfortable introducing yourselves to the group, but if you are still experiencing any difficulties with the website, please don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of the committee. Even if you need to be walked-through any section of the website, I'm happy to help and keen to get everyone involved.

Relating to the HSE Newsletter - I am just adding a collection of downloads onto the site - including our previous minutes and the latest HSE Newsletters.

Cheers,
Phil

D.Etchell
Executive Committee
Executive Committee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quote Back to top
Philip was so helpful to me as I failed miserably when I tried to get started. Please do ask him if you have any difficulties and join the debates.

View next topic
View previous topic