Notifying HSE of a business

Tuesday, 21st Apr '09 at 14:26

Since 6 April 2009, most new businesses no longer need to register with HSE. However, if you work with hazardous substances or in a hazardous industry you may need to apply for a licence or notify HSE or your local authority.

View Notifying HSE of a business details

click Related        click Rate This        click Share

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...