Electricity risk warning after worker suffers shock

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2009-09-10 06:00:00
Health and Safety Executive
HSE is warning employers to be wary of operating machinery near overhead power cables after a Staffordshire man suffered serious burns when he was hit by an electrical charge. View electricity risk press release

Electricity risk warning after worker suffers shock - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...