Worker electrocuted by overhead line

Source: on 2009-09-10 10:28:00

A man suffered serious burns when he was electrocuted after the extending arm of his truck touched a set of 33,000-volt overhead electrical cables.Andrew Perry had been tipping waste materials using a control lever to move the truck's arm when the incident happened at Booths Farm in Cheadle, Staffordshire, in September last year.Electricity surged through the truck, throwing Perry from the vehicle. He suffered burns to his arm and feet.HSE ...

Worker electrocuted by overhead line - Read the full article at

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...