Jamie Oliver restaurant fined for hot oil spill

Source: on 2009-10-19 14:32:00

Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Bath must pay fines and costs of £12,410 after a chef suffered serious burns when a colleague spilt hot cooking oil.Angie Hodgkinson-Day was working at Jamie's Italian during the restaurant's pre-opening training period in October 2008 when she told one of the kitchen workers to drain away two 25-litre containers of hot oil from a deep fat fryer.As the worker moved one of the pans, it ...

Jamie Oliver restaurant fined for hot oil spill - Read the full article at

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...