Ineos burned for cable shock

Source: on 2009-10-22 15:57:00

Petrochemicals multinational Ineos has been prosecuted under the Electricity at Work Regulations after a subcontractor was injured during excavation work near live electrical cables.The contractor was working with colleagues to widen a cable trench at Ineos Manufacturing Scotland's site at Grangemouth in November 2006 when he struck two live 3300-volt cables with a pneumatic drill. He needed hospital treatment for serious burns to his hands and face. Ineos and its ...

Ineos burned for cable shock - Read the full article at

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...