Grangemouth company fined after worker gets 3,300-volt electric shock

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2009-10-23 12:00:00
Health and Safety Executive
A Grangemouth-based company has been fined for breaching health and safety law after a worker was burned by live power cables. HSE prosecuted refinery and petrochemical company Ineos Manufacturing Scotland Ltd for failing to ensure a safe system of work was in place before undertaking excavation work near live electrical cables. View press release Grangemouth company fined [...]

Grangemouth company fined after worker gets 3,300-volt electric shock - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...