Housing society fined £50,000 after boiler explosion fatality

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2009-12-07 12:10:47
Health and Safety Executive
HSE have successfully prosecuted a housing society and a plumber following a boiler explosion that killed a tenant. Prosecution proceedings were started after Christine Goodall, 65, was killed at her home in Nut Orchard End, Twyning, Gloucestershire, on 11 November 2007 when an incorrectly decommissioned boiler exploded. View press release ‘Housing society fined £50,000 after boiler explosion [...]

Housing society fined £50,000 after boiler explosion fatality - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...