Disused boiler explosion killed pensioner

Source: on 2009-12-08 13:50:00

An explosion that killed a pensioner has cost Severn Vale Housing Society and its contract plumber £66,500.Christine Goodall and her dog Kelly died in November 2007 when a disused boiler at her house in Nut Orchard End near Tewkesbury blew up. Her landlord Severn Vale, a non-profit association responsible for over 3000 houses, had employed Corgi-registered plumber Matthew Lee to decommission the Redfyre 4A Bacboiler in 1999. When Mrs Goodall ...

Disused boiler explosion killed pensioner - Read the full article at

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...