Trainee electrocuted by live power line

Source: on 2010-01-08 14:35:00

An engineering firm has been fined £25,000 after a trainee surveyor received a fatal shock when the metal pole he was carrying touched an overhead electricity cable.Russell Donald was working for Glasgow-based WA Fairhurst and Partner surveying a locus at a machinery hire company when his long surveying pole touched a power line. When the 20-year-old failed to return home from work, his father went to search for him and ...

Trainee electrocuted by live power line - Read the full article at

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...