Will you wake up? – Guidance for students using gas appliances in rented accommodati...

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2010-01-08 13:16:50
Health and Safety Executive
Last year 15 people died and 234 suffered major injuries from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Don’t become a statistic; there are things you can do to keep yourself safe.nIf you are living in rented accommodation, your landlord has a to have any gas appliance that they own regularly maintained by a Gas Safe Register engineer [...]

Will you wake up? – Guidance for students using gas appliances in rented accommodati... - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...