£100,000 fine after disabled teenager fatally scalded

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2010-01-22 12:24:58
Health and Safety Executive
A care home provider has been fined £100,000 with costs of £45,000 after a disabled teenager was lowered into a bath of scalding water and died from her injuries.nYelena Hasselberg-Langley, 18, suffered severe burns when she was lowered into the excessively hot bath at a supported living home in Oxfordshire.nView press release ‘£100,000 fine after [...]

£100,000 fine after disabled teenager fatally scalded - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...