Didcot landlord fined for ignoring gas safety

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2010-02-02 13:57:37
Health and Safety Executive
An Oxfordshire landlord has been prosecuted for failing to ensure gas appliances in his property were safe and fit for purpose.nHSE brought the prosecution against Graham Barnes, 49, from Bicester Road in Kidlington after he failed to have gas appliances at the Didcot property he rented out, safety checked.nView press release ‘Didcot landlord fined for [...]

Didcot landlord fined for ignoring gas safety - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...