Dewsbury landlord prosecuted for exposing tenant to gas dangers

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2010-03-19 13:31:27
Health and Safety Executive
A Dewsbury landlord who failed to ensure gas appliances at a property he rented out were safe and fit for purpose is facing 250 hours community service for breaching health and safety laws.nMahmud Bulbulia, of Thornhill Street, Dewsbury, was also ordered to pay £250 in costs after pleading guilty to two safety breaches of the [...]

Dewsbury landlord prosecuted for exposing tenant to gas dangers - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...