£19,000 fine after mother and daughter poisoned by carbon monoxide

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2010-03-25 15:30:26
Health and Safety Executive
Two landlords and a gas service engineer have been fined a total of £19,000 today after risking the lives of a mother and her six-year-old daughter.nHSE brought the prosecution at Southampton Magistrates Court today (24 March) after Motoko Riley and her six-year-old daughter Emily were severely affected by carbon monoxide.nView press release ‘£19,000 fine after [...]

£19,000 fine after mother and daughter poisoned by carbon monoxide - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...