£70,000 fine for Clyde Valley Housing Association Ltd

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2010-04-07 17:00:47
Health and Safety Executive
Clyde Valley Housing Association Limited was fined £70,000 after a security guard died from carbon monoxide poisoning on a construction site in Burbank, Hamilton.nHamilton Sheriff Court heard that on 6 February 2008, the security guard was overcome with fumes from a petrol generator used inside the site office.nView press release ‘£70,000 fine for Clyde Valley [...]

£70,000 fine for Clyde Valley Housing Association Ltd - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...