Asbestos Mesothelioma – Christopher Morgan’s Story

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2012-07-06 08:35:58
Health and Safety Executive
Christopher Morgan was diagnosed in November 2008 with mesothelioma – an incurable cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. He was working as a pipe fitter when he came into contact with the deadly fibres. He died in March 2010. Watch his story, listen to his advice, and pay attention to his warning: protect yourself.

Asbestos Mesothelioma – Christopher Morgan’s Story - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...