Joiner ordered to do community service after unsafe gas installation caused explosion

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2012-08-03 16:30:03
Health and Safety Executive
A self-employed joiner has been sentenced to 300 hours of community service after a gas cooker he illegally installed exploded, severely injuring two householders and causing more than £580,000 worth of damage to four properties.

Joiner ordered to do community service after unsafe gas installation caused explosion - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...