Students – keep gas safe

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2012-09-24 11:00:52
Health and Safety Executive
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas which can kill quickly with no warning. Don’t mistake the symptoms for a hangover. According to HSE statistics, around 15 people die from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning every year. Don’t become a statistic; there are things you can do to keep yourself safe.

Students – keep gas safe - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...