Notifying HSE of a business

Sheffield Occupational Health and Safety Association (SOHSA) on 2009-04-21 14:26:22

Since 6 April 2009, most new businesses no longer need to register with HSE. However, if you work with hazardous substances or in a hazardous industry you may need to apply for a licence or notify HSE or your local authority. View Notifying HSE of a business details

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...