Firm’s failures led to workers’ exposure to asbestos at Aberystwyth flats

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2012-12-10 16:00:44
Health and Safety Executive
Significant safety failures by a plumbing company may have led to two workers being exposed to dangerous asbestos fibres during a major refurbishment project on flats in Aberystwyth.

Firm’s failures led to workers’ exposure to asbestos at Aberystwyth flats - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...