Firm fined after residents are poisoned by carbon monoxide

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2012-12-18 13:00:42
Health and Safety Executive
One of the UK’s largest property service organisations has been ordered to pay more than £300,000 in fines, costs and compensation after seven people were hospitalised when carbon monoxide (CO) fumes escaped into their homes.

Firm fined after residents are poisoned by carbon monoxide - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...