Shropshire contractor fined after ‘jet of fire’ burns worker

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2013-01-17 15:00:28
Health and Safety Executive
A sub-contractor from Highley has been fined for safety breaches after a worker was burned by a ‘jet of fire’ when he hit an underground electricity cable with a steel pin while replacing pavement edging in Birmingham.

Shropshire contractor fined after ‘jet of fire’ burns worker - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...