Building contractor fined after family exposed to carbon monoxide danger

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2013-09-02 17:00:50
Health and Safety Executive
Morris and Spottiswood Ltd, a Glasgow based building contractor has been fined for a catalogue of failings that left a family exposed to potentially fatal carbon monoxide fumes.

Building contractor fined after family exposed to carbon monoxide danger - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...