Wiltshire firm fined after child trapped by electric gates at Bournemouth school

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2013-10-02 17:00:59
Health and Safety Executive
A Wiltshire company has been prosecuted for failing to install adequate safety devices on an electric gate that trapped a young child at a primary school in Bournemouth.

Wiltshire firm fined after child trapped by electric gates at Bournemouth school - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...