Derbyshire landlord prosecuted for carbon monoxide death

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2013-11-12 16:00:26
Health and Safety Executive
A Derbyshire landlord and prominent animal rights campaigner has been handed a suspended prison sentence for failing to maintain a faulty gas boiler that caused the death of a tenant from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Derbyshire landlord prosecuted for carbon monoxide death - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...