Salford Council prosecuted after child loses fingertips in school gate

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2014-04-04 13:01:47
Health and Safety Executive
Salford City Council has been fined £20,000 after a six-year-old boy with autism and learning difficulties lost the tips of three fingers when his hand was trapped in a school gate.

Salford Council prosecuted after child loses fingertips in school gate - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...