Illegal gas fitter from Poole left boilers in a dangerous state

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2014-04-03 11:43:41
Health and Safety Executive
Illegal gas fitter from Poole left boilers in a dangerous state, substandard work in Poole created a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and of potential fire and explosion within the property.

Illegal gas fitter from Poole left boilers in a dangerous state - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...