Residents' lives put at risk by gas faults in 349 properties

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2014-09-22 14:36:15
Health and Safety Executive
A plumbing and heating company, and two self-employed people who worked for them, have been sentenced following an investigation into a significant number of faulty gas installations at new developments in Poole and Reading.

Residents' lives put at risk by gas faults in 349 properties - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...