Hospital trust fined £180,000 after patient suffers debilitating burns from super-heated mattress

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2014-12-18 15:30:13
Health and Safety Executive
A sedated patient suffered debilitating injury when a saline bag caused a warming mattress to reach temperatures high enough to cause full thickness burns, a court has heard.

Hospital trust fined £180,000 after patient suffers debilitating burns from super-heated mattress - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...