Community service for gas fitter after young family suffered carbon monoxide poisoning

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2015-02-04 15:00:39
Health and Safety Executive
A Staffordshire gas fitter has been handed 240 hours of unpaid work for failing to identify defects on a boiler that left a young family with carbon monoxide poisoning, just one day after they took their newborn baby home.

Community service for gas fitter after young family suffered carbon monoxide poisoning - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...