£600,000 fine for Council contractor after major burns to employer

Source: Health and Safety Executive on 2017-03-08 15:38:32
Health and Safety Executive
Gloucester Crown Court heard the 61-year-old man was working at the site on Eastgate Street on 29 May 2015. While trying to replace the traffic light pole he came into contact with a live underground cable which immediately gave him the electric shock ...

£600,000 fine for Council contractor after major burns to employer - Read the full article at Health and Safety Executive

Read more Health and Safety Headlines...